Monday 15 March 2010

How am I feeling with Kombucha

I've been making Kombucha now for quite some time and have in the region of 12 bottles in my cupboard. I am drinking a glass first thing in the morning before I get myself ready for work and before I sit down to a normal breakfast.

I do feel more awake and alert by the time I sit down to eat, about 20-30mins. By this time I have made my lunch for work and got the kids lunches ready too.

I'm at the stage now where I feel that I can continue with a glass before my lunch and evening meals so will begin that after I harvest my next brew as I am collecting a large amount.

I am having to ensure that I continue to drink plenty of water throughout the day though which can easily be forgotten as it is part of the success of Kombucha in removing toxins within the body.

No comments:

Post a Comment