Friday 26 February 2010

Yes! The Wife Likes It!!

In the past when I first started making Kombucha, I probably let the fermentation go a wee bit too far. It became more acetic as vinegar is. Not a problem as it was still drinkable. The wife however, didn't find it too palatable. This time I have kept a closer eye on it and she and I have a half a glass first thing in the morning giving it a good 20-30 mins before we sit down to breakfast.


To have this first thing in the morning is a major benefit as the stomach is empty so the kombucha can enter the digestive system quicker and start doing it's job sooner.


I find that it helps me wake up and gives my day a good kick start.


Now, my wife has been trying to lose weight since giving birth to two lovely daughters and it is a sore and emotional topic as I am sure most of you ladies that are reading can appreciate and any of you gents that have gained weight over the years. She has been to many diet classes and tried many different ways of losing weight.


Yes, I'm a bloke and I am fortunate enough not to be in a position where weight becomes an issue. But what I did notice and was advised about when I first began to make and drink this wonder drink Kombucha, was that it has an amazing ability to allow your body to naturally rid itself of toxins and help assimilate or burn fat quicker.


I had gained an extra stone over a period of some months and my jeans were a bit uncomfortable. Over about a month or so of drinking a half a glass in the mornings, I did notice my jeans fitting more comfortably and my weight and dropped by several pounds. Nothing had changed in the way I went about my daily business so naturally came to the conclusion that this drink has something to do with it.


So now that the wife has been drinking Kombucha and enjoying it, she even took a glass after finishing a night shift before going to bed, I'm hoping that she will get some fantastic results.


Our intentions are not to change our lifestyle with of course the exception of drinking Kombucha in the mornings. If after a month there are improvements, then we will probably increase the dose to another half glass before lunch.


Please be aware that for the body to get rid of toxins efficiently, you must ensure that you are taking your daily amount of water - 8 glasses. This helps that flushing process from becoming sluggish and keeps all your vital organs hydrated.


Here's to good health.

No comments:

Post a Comment